The First Employee-Owned Home Builder
Benefits of Using Holiday Builders
- ESOP incentivizes every employee to be more motivated
- Services nearly the entire state of Florida
- A quicker and easier process than most custom builders
- Almost 40 years of experience
- Homebuyer Portal
- Extremely invested in local community’s
“Homes That have a Long-Lasting Value and Unimaginable Quality!”
Holiday Builders was founded in 1983 and became the first employee-owned home builder in the United States in 1999. The well-known name of Holiday Builders was originally inspired by a car – an Oldsmobile Holiday representing quality, style, and design. That same ideology still represents the company today making Holiday Builders a leading homebuilder in Florida and Coastal Alabama.
Make Sure To Leave A Review On Holiday Builders!
Holiday Builders is a 100% employee-owned company also known as an ESOP (“Employee Stock Ownership Plan”). Therefore, every employee owns a stake in the company and has a vested interest in the quality of each home built and the customer experience. The utmost priory is placed on ensuring homes are designed and built to current standards of design and environmental efficiency. Holiday Builders believes in building strong communities – not just homes. To that end, they contribute generously to schools, sports programs, the arts, and various non-profit organizations in the communities in which they build. These include Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement, New Life Mission, The Brevard Zoo, numerous humane societies, police organizations, and environmental causes. Most recently, Holiday Builders established an annual scholarship program with the University of Florida’s School of Construction Management. You’ll find a complete list of organizations on the company website.
Click Here to see a few of Holiday Builder’s Plans!
Holiday Builders’ customer service is simple. Each customer is assigned a personal team of building professionals to help guide homeowners through the entire home-building process. Furthermore, Holiday provides services for each step of the process. Coastal Loans is Holiday’s Lending Partner. Although homebuyers may use a lender of their choosing, Coastal Loan was formed to serve Holiday Builders’ customers exclusively. They offer competitive rates and a variety of loan programs. Lastly, HB Title Company handles the closings. Close coordination between all parties helps in getting customers to the closing table as efficiently as possible.
Click Here To See Holiday Builders’ Helpful Educations Videos!
Holiday Builders builds new homes in subdivisions and master-planned communities throughout Florida and in Coastal Alabama. In fact, you’ll find new Holiday Builders homes in close to 25 cities throughout their footprint. In Santa Rosa County, they are building in Pace, Milton, and Navarre. Holiday Builders offers a “build on your lot” program in select areas, including Navarre.
Click Here to See all the local Subdivisions by Holiday Builders!
Holidays Builder’s mission is as follows “We are not just building “a house”, but a home; a special place at the center of people’s lives.” The heart that rests in their logo represents a corporate culture that nurtures and develops its employees and the communities in which they build, and the care extended to each homeowner.
- Obtain financing if necessary and determine your budget.
- Next, work with your New Home Consultant to find and select a community and select a Holiday Builder floor plan.
- When applicable, select design elements such as flooring, cabinets, and countertops. All of the design elements will go into the contract and will be a part of the contracting process as well as the pricing process. Note: not all series of homes include the option of personalization.
- After, Holiday Builder’s Central Processing Center begins the building process by pulling permits, getting blueprints, and ordering your land survey.
- Once the permit is approved, you will meet with your Construction Manager to review the building process of your home. Construction begins based on the availability of materials and labor, and the balance of homes in the pipeline.
- Once the construction is complete, their Project Manager will walk the home with you (also known as a Final Walk-Through) and create a punch list of any items requiring additional work.
- The Final Step is the closing. They offer many different options for closing and also offer the services of HB Title. (Find out more on HB Title Here)
Holiday Builders offers one or two full years of non-transferable limited home warranty after your purchase, depending on the series of home selected. The warranty covers three classifications of defects: structural; defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in the electrical plumbing, heating, and cooling systems; and lastly faulty workmanship or materials. In addition, each home is protected by Maverick’s fully transferable, 10-year Express Limited Major Structural Warranty.
In summary, Holiday Builders is an established, quality, Florida-based home builder. Their success is attributed to adherence to their core values, a rigorous vetting process of sub-contractors, established relationships with vendors and trades, and a tried and true streamlined process that ensures each home is built to the highest standards. Personalization of homes through design selections is available in some markets, however, Holiday Builders is not a custom builder. The homebuilders celebrate its 40th year in business in 2023. If you’re looking for an established homebuilder with a variety of floorplans and neighborhoods in great locations, choose Holiday Builders.
Make sure to scroll down to see the additional information on Holiday Builders!