Sells Pre-sold Homes on a Customer’s Lot.
Benefits of Using Heritage Homes
- Large national, publicly traded company
- Typically, a Quicker New Home Construction Purchase
- Uses model homes so you can preview your investment
- Has tons of affiliate companies to assist you on the journey.
Chosen Twice to be on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Heritage Homes has been family owned for almost 40 years, with the first office in Pensacola being built in 2003. Over this stretch of time, they have gained the knowledge and expertise to perfect the art of building presold homes on a customer’s lot.
About Heritage Homes
Sense creation almost 40 years ago, Heritage Homes has built almost 4,000 homes. They mainly sell pre-sold homes on a customer’s lot, rarely deviating from this business strategy that has made them so successful; with them even being chosen twice to be on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. With over 50 floor plans and variations of those plans giving you the option to let you choose the appearance, square footage, and interior layout. However, their price doesn’t include prices for things like appliances, lot clearing and leveling, the driveway, sidewalks, landscaping, water and sewer systems, and their lines, they do have a system in place to help remind you of the extra cost, or they can include it into the price of the home. Heritage also offers a Deluxe Upgrade Package that can bundle certain upgraded items for a discounted price. The builder’s philosophy can be seen through this by trying to deliver affordable houses, without having to sacrifice quality, value, or customer service.
Heritage Homes wants to do everything possible to make the building experience pleasant, even assisting you in purchasing your own lot by sending you to one of their preferred lenders. They thoroughly believe that one of the ways to increase value and quality is by keeping the customer informed throughout the process and demonstrating the steps to insure that goal at multiple key stages of the build. They also take pride in staying connected after the build to make sure a customer is still satisfied, and they take it seriously with nearly all of the 4000 homes coming from referrals from customers. If that wasn’t enough, they contacted a 3rd Party Surveying company to review their existing customers and over 90% said Heritage made the process “Easier than expected” and would be more than happy to write a letter of recommendation; this once again shows why they have had so much success mainly relying on referrals.
Heritage Homes serves multiple places such as South Alabama (Mobile County, Baldwin County, and Washington County), South Mississippi (Harrison County, Jackson County, Hancock County, and George County), and Northwest Florida (Escambia County, Santa Rosa County, and Okaloosa County)
At the Heart of Heritage Homes, you can find 3 main values: Family, Value, and Quality. Using this as their foundation, they strive to provide customers with affordable homes that still have exceptional value and quality.
- Pre- Construction- This involves you getting your lot ready for Heritage to begin construction. They also have a list of Subcontractors they recommend to assist you in clearing/leveling the lot if needed.
- Pouring The Slab- This is when Heritage Homes takes over and begins construction, such as marking the 4 corners of the house and pouring the foundation.
- Framing- This is when the magic begins, Heritage Homes builds the walls, roof, trusses, etc… They also meet with you after this and go through a checklist to make sure you are completely satisfied before beginning Finish Work.
- FINISH WORK- After framing, they start hanging sheetrock and installing millwork. Everything else is also installed such as decorative molding, paneled doors, cabinets, and any other options you selected.
- Final Walk-Through- After completion of the house, they present the home to you one final time, where they show you everything in the home, and if you see any concerns or want something addressed, they take care of it before closing.
- Closing- With everything completed you meet with their closing specialist to close and get the keys to your new home!
Heritage Homes offers a very standard warranty seen across most homebuilders with a 1-Year Workmanship (Mainly covering fit and finish), a 2-year Systems (Mainly covering electrical, plumbing, and mechanical functions.), and a 10-year structural home warranty.
Summary of Heritage Homes
To sum up Heritage Homes, they are a privately owned Homebuilder that has found a niche market of building Pre-Sold Homes on a customer’s Lot.
What kind of warranty does Heritage Homes offer?
Heritage Homes offers a 1-Year Workmanship, a 2-year Systems, and a 10-year structural home warranty.
When was Heritage Homes Created?
Heritage Homes was created in Pensacola, Florida in 2003.
Does Heritage Homes build on your lot?
Yes, their entire business strategy revolves around building pre-sold homes on a customer’s lot.
What areas does Heritage Homes Build?
Heritage Homes builds in a couple of places such as South Alabama, Northwest Florida, and South Mississippi.
Was heritage Homes actually featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?
Yes, Heritage Homes was actually featured twice on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
I drove by and took a peak. Looks like it will be a great neighborhood!
Hoping to buy one
Me and my wife are looking and hopefully we can buy one soon
Too many new homes
Ive lived in this area for 40 years, these homes looks nice but im tired of all this construction and increasing prices.
Not a fan of adams homes
i have heard a few horror stories about adams homes. better make sure you get these things inspected.
Has Grown on me
I was unsure about a new development on Pine Blossom, but now that I’ve seen it. It’s absolutely stunting!