Model Homes with Pre-Selected Upgrades
Benefits of Using Adam Homes
- Featured lenders with benefits (Covering Closing Costs and Streamlining the Process)
- New-home purchase with $1,000 down.
- Simpler, less stressful process.
- A large company with multiple resources and partners.
- Straightforward Purchase Process
- 30+ Years of experience
- Local Customer Support
“The simpler, Easier, more streamlined home-buying process!”
Founded in 1991 Adams Homes was started by Wayne Adams with 10 years of previous building experience and 3-floor plans, he started in Pensacola, FL with a goal of building 25 -50 homes a year and it has quickly turned into building over 50,000 homes with thousands of satisfied customers.
About Adam homes
Adams Homes uses a different approach to building homes. While not being a custom builder; they sell a Model Home that can be customized to suit individual tastes through their exclusive design center process. These homes have preselected upgrades that make them competitive with other homes in that market. They seek a homebuyer that wants a simpler, easier, and more streamed lined home building process over one that wants full customization of their home. While you don’t get to choose the preselected basic features and functions, they believe that value and satisfaction are delivered to the homebuyer by offering a home that includes the features that most homebuyers want. In essence, they compete with other home builders by offering a simpler, easier, more streamed lined home building process and have been extremely successful in doing so being one of the largest, privately-held homebuilders in the country.
They pride themselves on their simplified process and the lack of stress their process provides. “We believe that a homebuilder should offer customers a straightforward purchase process that is easy to understand and a home that fits their needs from the beginning.” Based on these beliefs, Adams Homes has formulated a home-buying process that removes some confusion from the experience.
They provide exceptional customer service throughout the build and after, they keep you updated on the status of your home and request feedback on the quality of your experience along the way. This is in order to ensure that you receive the best care, while also using that data to help create a better experience for Future Buyers. While Adams Homes is one of the larger home builders by letting Local Managers and Team Members serve buyers and treat them how they would wish to be treated. They have eliminated a lot of so-called “Red Tape” because no situation is the same.
They serve a very large area including Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and the Lonestar Region in Texas.
The Core Principals which can be found on their website was the foundation set by Wayne Adams. These basic ideas helped Adams Homes to expand to building over 50,000 Homes.
- You’re only as good as the people with whom you surround yourself
- Keep it simple
- Treat people as you would want to be treated.
- Pick a House Plan– With their Building Consultant you decide what plan will fit you best for your lifestyle, budget and etc.…
- Customizing the Home– Once deciding on a plan you and the Building Consultant will sit down within their design gallery and figure out what customizable options you want to select for your home. These include floors, countertops, fireplaces, and many other options.
- Sign The Building Agreement- Once you love the plan and agree on a price you will sign the Building Agreement and prepare for construction
- Site & Pre-Construction Meetings- This is the special process America’s Homeplace created in order to decrease confusion and stress. Here you meet with their Project Manager to discuss the position of the home and determine site preparation costs. Then you will have a final meeting with them to finalize anything else.
- Construction–This is where site preparation, pouring, framing, and interior and exterior finishes take place. Everything during this process is overseen by your Project Manager. They also have many videos on this subject which you can find here.
- Closing- At the end of the process you close on the home and receive the keys.
Adams Homes offers a 1-year warranty on workmanship, a 2-year warranty on systems, and a 10 year on structural aspects. Visit their site here to learn more
Summary of Adam Homes
In summary, Adams Homes is an excellent home builder for someone looking for an easier and simpler process for building a home. With their 30+ years’ experience, 50,000+ completed homes, vast resources, multiple subdivisions, and connections you can feel safe in entrusting them to build your home. However, if you are wanting a more custom home to fit your needs I would recommend looking into other options.
When was Adams Homes founded?
It was founded in 1991 by Wayne Adams.
What kind of warranty does Adams Homes offer?
Adams Homes offers a 1-year warranty on workmanship, a 2-year warranty on systems, and a 10 year on structural aspects.
Is Adams Homes a custom builder?
No, but they do sell a Model Home that can be customized to suit individual tastes.
What states does Adams Homes build?
They build in multiple states including Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and the Lonestar Region in Texas.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.